As Part of our Interactions with you on our website we collect various kinds of Personal Data.
Data we collect may include the Following
- Security and Password Information used for account access and authentication
- Payment data required to process payments
- Personal information such as Name, Address and contact details
- Anything Relevant to help process transactions on our website
How This Data is Used
- City Juice will use the collected Data to process and fulfil orders
- To provide customer services when we are contacted
- To develop and improve our website
- To Progress, Process and complete our obligations to you as a customer
- To provide the best possible experience on our website
- To email and Advertising Communications
- To help with Operations
- To Protect our systems security
- To meet our legal and contractual Obligations
- To contact you about any problems or issues
Why We Share Personal Information
- To ensure stability and security of our website
- To complete and process orders, an example of this is providing our couriers with your personal details including address to deliver your goods.
- To advertise to you using third party outlets.
How To Access Personal Data
- The main way to access any personal data stored about you is by contacting us, when we enable accounts on our website it will be by logging into your account.
- You can always opt out of any advertising or marketing campaigns by clicking the unsubscribe link on any of our emails
- All our Payments are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and protected by GDPR. All our payments are progressed through handepay EVO and details of Rights for management of personal details can be found at website evopayments.co.uk/privacypolicy
How does City Juice get my Permission?
- As a customer when you provide City Juice with your personal details to complete a transaction with us as per above, we use this as permission to use it for the specific reason intended.
- IF you wish to withdraw this permission after placing an order please contact us, please be aware that withdrawing permission or not agreeing with our Policy will impact our ability to provide our services to you and possibly stop you from being able to use our site effectively.
- City Juice will only disclose your information as above, if required to do so by law or if you violate our terms of service.
- The third parties we use to provide our services to you will generally only use this information for the required purpose although all our third parties will have their own Privacy policies that they adhere to and city juice cannot be held responsible for their policies, we advise you check their policies for anything you are unsure about.
Please list cookies here
If you wish to contact us or have any questions please email us at email@example.com.